- I will not be able to get the good bread that I like in my site, they dont make it because its too hard to make. i think i'm going to try and get this down with my current host family in Tazentout so i can have it on special occasions at my site (its delicious)
- We are indeed in the mountains and we get a few inches of snow in the winter. My site doesnt get too much but the road that we have to take to leave does, so we get snowed in at times
- I have a sbitar at my site (this is where I am supposed to be working) but it only has one nurse and he doesnt want to be there, so I work a lot with other sbitar
- I have A LOT of primary schools in the area so I will be doing a lot of handwashing, teeth brushing types of activies
- My town is indeed very large, 17,000 people to be exact. But its also very spread out, so i'm interested to see what that looks like
Thats it for now... I'm headed out for the week, be back in Ourzazate on Friday!